Windows: Windows 10/11 An application is missing from all screens when using multiple monitors
1. Use alt + tab to put the focus on the application
2. Goto to the menu bar and place the cursor over the application. The preview of the application should automatically pop up. If it does not alt + tab to it a second time to try and regain focus.
3. On the preview of the picture right click then click maximize.
4. The application will now maximize onto the screen it was last ran on.
5. Exit the application and then restart it.
6. The application will start maximized. On the title bar of the application, on the far right side, click on the restore icon, left of the X.
7. Your application should be back to normal.